Skip to Content



Independence - Integrity - Fairness - Quality Service

Information & Applications » Other » Other Forms


Attorney Name Change

Attorney Wall License

Certificate of Good Standing or Alternative Attorney Status Documents (no form link) New online process! 

  • The attorney’s Bar ID must be used to log onto the system to view/access the Attorney Registration tile. Use the 'Good Standing/Other Certificate' tile to submit your request. 

  • For assistance with accessing the system, please call 609-421-6100 (Judiciary Statewide Call Center) for help during business hours. NOTE: The Board of Bar Examiners does not manage or support the Attorney Registration and Payment system.
  • In-House Counsel (IHC): IHC must use the appropriate request form located under the In-House Counsel tab on this website.
  • Pro hac vice: Attorneys permitted to appear pro hac vice are not eligible for a Certificate of Good Standing from the New Jersey Supreme Court.

Disciplinary History (no form link)

Designation of Clerk as Agent for Service of Process

Designation of Clerk for Service of Process - Multi-jurisdictional Practice

Resignation Without Prejudice

  • Please review Office of Attorney Ethics and Discipline | Certificates and Forms | NJ Courts and Court Rule 1:20-22.  If you qualify, and if you comply with the notice requirements set forth in the form, mail the original, signed and notarized form to: Office of Attorney Ethics, Richard J. Hughes Justice Complex, P.O. BOX 963, Trenton, New Jersey 08625-0963.  Please allow up to six weeks for processing including your receipt of notification of approval from the New Jersey Board of Bar Examiners/Supreme Court Clerk's Office.


Copy of Previously Filed NJ Bar Application

Prior Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE) Score (Scores earned PRIOR to 1999)

Prior Multistate Bar Examination (MBE) Score (Scores earned prior to 2017 via sitting for the New Jersey Bar Examination)