Information & Applications » UBE Score Transfer » Information for UBE Score Transfer
UBE Score Transfer Information
New Jersey began accepting UBE score transfers on October 1, 2016. The fee for a UBE score transfer is $675 and is non-refundable.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, but must be received within 36 months of taking a UBE examination and earning a qualifying UBE score.
Applicants should be familiar with Rule 1:24. Applicants must meet all requirements for admission with a transferred UBE score as shown below:
- Transfer a UBE score of 266 or greater earned no more than 36 months prior to submitting a complete application
- Have earned a Juris Doctor from and American Bar Association accredited law school
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be certified by the Committee on Character
- Pass the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE) with a 75 or higher OR pass an approved law school course on ethics with a “C-“ or higher
- Be in good standing in every jurisdiction ever admitted or satisfactory documentation that the license was administratively revoked or the applicant resigned.